Saturday 18 June 2011

Eyelash extensions

Yes thank you I had a lovely night last night, was just out with friend. Anyway, eylure eyelash extensions, are actually very good, quite easy to use, must admit, glue went everywhere and did have to ask my partner to put 1 on as it keep falling off. Looked very nice on didn't need much mascara, and im normally a big fan. Sleep all night and they still appear to be on and OK. So thumbs up!!
I will upload some photos when I get a chance. Ill paste a link for the product on You Tube below. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukx9R09Fvpk&playnext=1&list=PLCC84AD90CF51A5EDA

Have a look they are well worth the money, and I think the more I use them, the better ill get. They looked good enough don't get me wrong, but the practice makes perfect is true in this case. 
happy blogging guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment